Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

I have decided it is time to move forward with My goal of being your Goddess. To that end, I've created this blog as a place for you come and worship at My feet. ~smiles~

I am not your average Financial Dominatrix. I will never demand that you pay Me tributes, pay My bills, or purchase Me the objects of My desire. Those are entirely in your hands. you must want to do those things for Me, simply because it pleases you to know that you have pleased Me.

I adore chaste men. For those of you who crave to be kept in chastity by Me, I have a contract posted here: http://goddessgypsywitch.blogspot.com/2012/11/male-chastity-contract.html that outlines the majority of My stipulations. I say majority, because as I'm sure you're aware, Goddesses tend to frequently change their minds depending upon their whims. ~chuckles~

you may be asking yourself, "What is in it for me?" I assume you really know the answer. What you will receive is the greatest peace of mind and tranquility imaginable knowing  you are pleasing your Goddess. I adore each and every one of My worshipers. I often bestow words of kindness and occasionally other forms of My affection for them. When you have pleased Me, I leave you in no doubt that you have.

To start you on your journey of finding yourself in My care, I'm posting the first of many of My wishlists. Rest assured My little darlings, more will come as I make the time to create them!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&id=3DJWZIJK79JQN&type=wishlist

For those of you who prefer to send cash, gift cards or money orders (made out to cash), you can send them here: Gypsy Witch, PO Box 330, Silver City, Nevada, 89428

The box is only check a couple of times a month, so be sure to let Me know when I should be expecting your tokens of admiration.

Be well, My little darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment